Jul 29, 2016

Feature Friday: Jennifer DeMoro Jewelry

Hi guys! It has been a crazy couple of weeks. We flew out to Washington for Stafford to take the bar, I am staying with my parents while he flies back to Minnesota to pack up the rest of our apartment and drive it out here with his dad. In case you didn't catch the beginning of that sentence...   Stafford TOOK THE BAR!!! That means no more studying!! And we can't start working until we hear back in September, so basically we get to play the rest of the summer! I am kind of grateful it takes a while to grade, because he so deserves a break and to be honest me and my girls need a break! haha. We all have our own trials, and the bar was a big one for us. I'm glad it's over and we can move on to better things. Yay!


As all of this was unfolding, I was able to connect with Jennifer of Jennifer DeMoro Jewelry. I asked if she wanted to collaborate and was ecstatic when she said yes! I've been searching for a hand stamped necklace for a while, but was always worried about quality. I have had this necklace for about a month now and wear it quite often. I can tell you it is high quality and has held up with my busy mommy lifestyle. It is simple enough to wear every day, but makes me feel a little more done up. Beautiful pieces like this that are so versatile are worth the extra money to get the lasting quality. 

Lovestrong Feature Friday


Lovestrong Feature Friday

Lovestrong Feature Friday

Lovestrong Feature Friday

Lovestrong Feature Friday

On her website, Jennifer offers more than just personalized necklaces. I adore her Turquoise Hoop Earrings and her Gold Stacking Rings. If you want something for yourself or to gift to someone special, she is offering my readers a 10% discount with code: lovestrong10 at check out. 

Lovestrong Feature Friday

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 
XO

1 comments:

  1. This is super cute!!!
    It is a simple yet elegant piece! Thanks for sharing!

    Stephanie
    http://www.infinitelifefitness.com

    ReplyDelete