Mar 30, 2016

Park Dates + Cake Pops

It hit above 60 this week, so we ventured to my favorite park to enjoy the warm weather. There are a few lakes here that remind me of the Oregon Coast when it's breezy and overcast (I prefer Hawaii beaches, but home is home) and this is one of those lakes. Before heading to the park we stopped at Starbucks for a treat. If you haven't tried their double chocolatey chip frappucino you're missing out- no coffee, pretty much a milkshake, and totally delicious. I also got a cake pop for McKinlee to try, but she wasn't a fan. Isn't it the worst when you're trying to be a fun mom with surprises and your kids don't like them at all? haha. I have a feeling this is just the beginning of that.





Addie would swing all day if I would let her. Some day I hope to make a cute one for our porch that I imagine we'll have ;) Oh and I've noticed I have so many blue clothing items for Addie's age and she's hit the stage of pulling off headbands, so basically we get asked how our little boy is doing a lot. haha I should probably fix that.





Such a gorgeous day. Summer come soon please!


0 comments:

Post a Comment