Apr 1, 2016

Friday Favorites

This week dragged on.. and on and on, so I am extremely happy to say happy Friday! I decided to round up a few of my favorite things lately.




I've been getting into the Spring cleaning mode, and while attempting to clean out every closet Billy Currington has been getting me through it all. Our first summer here, Billy performed at a festival and we decided to skip buying tickets and stand in the back and listen (student life makes us get creative right?). We regretted that decision so much! Stafford and I LOVE Billy, and his music reminds me of summer. Maybe because we fell in love with him while living in Fresno for an internship over a summer forever ago.


Speaking of summer, if you keep up with the blog on Facebook, you know I recently bought my first romper/jumpsuit, and I'm in love. Mine is currently sold out, but I also love this chambray one. I also linked a jersey skirt I just bought. It is quite comfortable and I'm excited to wear it to church and out and about.





We stopped by the mall yesterday for a little walk and of course had to stop at Baby Gap to look at their clearance racks. I couldn't help but gawk at all the cute dresses they have out for spring. And   those shoes from Old Navy?? Are you kidding me? I avoid laces at all costs for McKinlee, and these babies would go with everything.




I hope your Friday is going well and you're able to get out of the house, with or without your children ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment