Nov 14, 2015

Pumpkin Patchin'

Fall is slipping away quicker than I care to admit. Winters in Minnesota are not my cup of tea, but we've survived the last two years. I couldn't let this beautiful season pass by without posting pictures of our trip to pick up pumpkins. We love going to apple orchards to participate in the fall festivities, but usually opt to buy our pumpkins at a local market.

I have to say that as much as I love summer, early fall comes in a close second. I'm all about the pumpkins and the cool breeze, Stafford loves the "football weather" and apparently McKinlee is on the same page.





I could have died when Stafford suggested this picture pose for our girls. I am beyond excited to see their relationship as they grow.  By the way, this adorable flannel on McKinlee- $6 at Walmart, and notice those purple bows? Yeah.. that's her favorite color despite what she is wearing. She always goes for the purple if I give her the option. I love it.



Please stick around fall! At least for another week or so :) 
Happy Weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment