May 5, 2015

Bumpdate: 39 Weeks



How far along: 39 weeks
Gender: Girl
Weight gain: 37 lbs.
Sleep: Pretty bad. I can't roll, turn, flip over or anything without a lot of pain and effort.  
Best moment this week: We got out more and more baby gear this week! Stafford pulled down the  baby carseat and we couldn't believe the amount of crumbs in it ha! We washed all of the covers for the bouncers, her rocker and a few stuffed toys. The smell of Dreft is filling the apartment and it is bringing back such fond memories.
Movement: She has flipped around and is now lying on my right side and kicking at my left. I can feel her head way down there and I know that means labor is coming soon- woohoo!
Cravings: Breakfast foods! Cereals, muffins, crepes, egg casseroles, you name it, I've craved it this week. I may have just bought 5 boxes of different cereals on Saturday. Don't judge me.
Symptoms: More cramps this week and I have definitely started waddling. I'm impressed with how long I held off this time. I also had a couple dizzy spells earlier this week which totally freaked me out. Luckily I was already sitting down. Has that happened to anyone else?
Looking forward to: My mom flies in on Sunday (Mother's Day- she's the best)!! I am seriously so excited for her to be here. It feels like I can't have the baby until she's here and Stafford's finals are over.. His last two finals are Monday and Tuesday next week... my due date and the day after my due date. Sadly he even has a paper that he may have to work on until that Wednesday. So basically he's hoping we have her a couple days late. haha. I told him that after 9 months I'm feeling a little bit selfish and I just want this baby out of me now. We'll see who has the greater will power.

It's amazing how different I'm feeling about my preparation for this one. With McKinlee I feel like we lived in a spotless house for the last 3 weeks because I didn't want to go into labor with a messy house and bring a newborn home to that. This time around it's all I can do to pick up half of the messes McKinlee makes throughout the day. Having a two year old makes it a little harder to keep the house clean. I have a feeling that once I start having contractions, I will have a long list of to do's before we head to the hospital. Yikes! Well, I'll leave you with one more picture, because it might just be my last!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment