Dec 19, 2014

19 Weeks

(I was supposed to publish this on Monday... Whoops!)

How far along: 19 Weeks
Total weight gain: 11 lbs. Holding steady haha!
Maternity clothes: I'm still wearing a hair elastic around my pant button. I'm sticking out more and more, so I can show off the bump more with belts- that's exciting!
Best moment this week: Finding out the gender of baby #2! This is easily my favorite appointment! I love ultrasounds and just getting to see the baby move! I really couldn't believe how much baby was wiggling around. Last time I feel like after they told us the gender I was kind of ready to be done haha. I thought that was the main reason for the appointment! This time I was able to totally enjoy all of it. I just loved seeing the toes and the hands moving around. So sweet!
Miss anything: Being comfortable all the time. At church I had to sit for a while in classes and I felt like baby was already moving things up into my ribs. I got a little glimpse of that third trimester discomfort... Just something to look forward to!
Movement: The occasional small kick here and there. It's fun to just feel the general movements too.
Food cravings: SPICY!! I just want everything with some extra kick to it. I swear I ask Stafford for Mexican food 4 times a week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing really.
Have you started to show: YES! It's getting fun to dress the bump.. and a little frustrating.. but fun.
Gender: I'll make the announcement this week!!
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding ring on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy! Life is good.
Looking forward to: Our winter vacation starts Tuesday! I can't wait to see our families and hopefully miss a little bit of the Minnesota winter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment