Jan 13, 2015

22 Weeks

Sorry for taking so long to update! We have been traveling and visiting family. That + being pregnant + having a teething toddler =  not that easy to take pictures, edit, write, and post blog updates. With our trip coming to a close I am excited to get back to writing.


How far along: 22 Weeks
Total weight gain: Not sure...
Maternity clothes: I'm still wearing a hair elastic around my pant button, but I'm starting to think about dipping into the maternity jeans pool. I didn't do it with M, but I really want to save the jeans I have now for after I'm pregnant and I'm not sure they'll survive! If you have any good leads on where to buy/brand I would love to know.. PLEASE! 
Best moment this week: Getting to go on a few dates with Stafford. When we're in Minnesota we don't usually get out much without McKinlee- and that's ok, because it's just a family outing and we love it. Being at our parents' homes has been awesome because we can take our trips to get groceries/ go to movies/grab a bite to eat and have a little one on one time with each other.
Miss anything: No back pain! Ouch! It's already begun and I don't like it. This was easily one of the worst symptoms I experienced last time too. I've decided to bump up my nonexistent work out routine to include some back exercises and I think that will help. I've also tried hot pads and stretching. We'll see if it goes away this week.
Movement: SO MANY KICKS!! I love love love feeling this baby move! It's getting stronger, but not to the point where you can totally see it. Stafford can definitely feel it more and more and occasionally I'll get a big punch right at my side. I can't wait for McKinlee to be able to feel it. I wonder if she'll even care.
Food cravings: 3 words: Chocolate Peanut Butter. Can I just get some of that on everything? I'm still in Washington and loving my Tillamook Chocolate Peanut Butter ice cream. That is something that my parents know to have stocked for me while I'm here. I also may have bought a medium bag of chocolate peanut butter M&M's. I take those plain, with popcorn, in brownies... just anything really haha! I'm a little worried about weighing myself when I get back to Minnesota.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing really.
Have you started to show: Soooo yes. There's no disguising this bump. It's weird to think that I'll grow a ton more before baby actually comes. There is already just so much belly!
Gender: Things came up.. as per usual. But yes we know and I'm dying to officially announce it ;)
Belly button in or out: In- but looking more and more shallow.
Wedding ring on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: SO happy. I love pregnancy.
Looking forward to: Getting home to see the hubs! He had to go back to Minnesota while I stayed to help out while my mom is recovering from surgery. I sure miss him.. specially at naptime and bedtime ha!



Check out how this week compares with last pregnancy here. After I read through it I had to laugh because I'm totally experiencing the SAME THING with my hair right now. So annoying. Glad it only lasts a week or so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment