Nov 22, 2014

Week 15





How far along: 15 Weeks
Total weight gain: 3 lbs.
Maternity clothes: Nothing yet. I've put aside a few pairs of jeans that I know won't be happening any time soon and that was a little sad for me. I feel like I'm growing a lot faster this time. Part of that is sad and the other part is just fun because I've missed resting my hands on my stomach and holding a little baby inside of me! 
Best moment this week: Feeling the baby kick and having Stafford feel it too! Also announcing our pregnancy! That was pretty exciting.
Miss anything: Energy... I want to get back to normal. I'm slowly getting there I think. I've been looking forward to decorating for Christmas and I just can't will myself into deep cleaning everything, then moving bookshelves, then pulling out boxes and boxes of decorations all with a crazy toddler! Haha.
Movement: Stafford was able to feel the baby this week!! That was the most exciting thing ever!!! I couldn't believe it when I felt the baby with my hand this early, but then it happened over and over again! YAY!
Food cravings: Chocolate! And I bought an Angel Food cake, or rather I sent Stafford out at 9:30 at night to get me an Angel Food cake because I just wanted it that bad. I don't know why strawberries have been sounding so good to me lately! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing this week thank Heavens.
Have you started to show: YES! I am loving this.
Gender: I want to find out now!!!
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding ring on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy happy happy! I'm already going a little stir crazy though with the snow we're seeing. I'm not a big snow and ice driver, so I've avoided it as much as possible. I'll get out there someday ;)
Looking forward to: I kind of want to change this question to things I want to eat, because that's all I can think about right now and it's 11:30 pm. So I'll say Firehouse Subs, Chipotle again, Red Robin a little bit, grilled cheese and tomato soup, chocolate chip bagel from Panera, the Mediterranean Veggie sandwich fro Panera.. Just lots of things. haha. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment