Nov 15, 2014

Week 13



How far along: 13 Weeks
Total weight gain: 2 lbs.
Maternity clothes: Not yet! I'm definitely more comfortable in leggings and T-shirts, but luckily I'm a SAHM so that's basically my uniform.
Best moment this week: Preparing for my vendor show this weekend! I'm so excited! I feel like this is  my first deadline since graduating with my Bachelors and it's a little stressful, but the good kind of stress.
Miss anything: Laying on my stomach. My stomach has definitely popped out a bit this week!
Movement: Nothing I'm sure about. I have been looking forward to feeling the kicks since we found out we were pregnant. That is the most amazing feeling!
Food cravings: Just the regular love for anything chocolate.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Random food smells. Nothing specific.
Have you started to show: YES! I have really noticed it this week.
Gender: We don't know yet!! Stafford thinks we will have all girls..  I'm a little ok with that, because I loved having all sisters. BUT I also think Stafford would be a great dad to a little boy.
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding ring on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: I got a little frustrated with McKinlee today. I was super stressed trying to grocery shop and get home (in rush hour traffic) in time to finish making dinner, all while that adorable girl steps on the only perfect bundle of bananas in our cart. I am just grateful to the guy who bagged our groceries for us.
Looking forward to: Announcing that we're pregnant! It's been so hard keeping it to ourselves. We've only told family members. I've told a few strangers because I just couldn't hold it in!


0 comments:

Post a Comment