Nov 15, 2014

Week 12 Round 2



How far along? 12 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I have gained 2 pounds. I'm blaming that on Halloween. And the fact that I just love my chocolate.
Maternity clothes? Not yet.
Best moment this week: Noticing my belly is getting a little bigger everyday..  It's kind of  disappointing too, but it made me excited thinking about the future.
Miss anything? Probably just sleep. I wake up only once in the night, but I am tired all day! I think I'm slowly starting to get my energy back. 
Movement? None yet- but I can't wait for it!
Food cravings: Chocolate and strawberries- Not together.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Getting too full and not eating enough..  haha it's a fine line.
Have you started to show: More and more..  I'm kind of in the chubby stage still.
Gender: Don't know yet! Eeek!
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out? in
Wedding ring on or off? on
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy! Last time around I was pretty emotional haha. This time is much better.
Looking forward to: Halloween tomorrow and taking my girl trick or treating!

0 comments:

Post a Comment