Sep 19, 2014

Sick Days

If you follow me on Instagram, you know that I have been down with an ear infection and major cold.  It has been a long rough week and I am just ready to get back to normal! I don't usually go rushing to the doctor for any little thing, but I knew that my ear probably needed a little more than just ibuprofen.


Swallowing pills isn't the easiest thing for me, so in the hospital after giving birth the nurses taught me this trick. I now crush up any huge pill and put it in applesauce. Problem solved. Besides all of my coughing, sore throat, and ear pain, my little baby girl is keeping me quite entertained (even with her sad little hives). Every day she gets more and more personality. We've had lots of play time where mommy gets to sit (or lay) and watch. It's like she understands that I need some rest time. I love it.



This is what our week has looked like. And now as a reward for being such a nice girl, Stafford is taking McKinlee to our ward's daddy daughter campout. They're only going for dinner and smores, but I know that M will love it! Happy Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment