Sep 5, 2014

Our Summer in Pictures

If you didn't know, Stafford had an internship in Washington this summer and that's where we've been! We stayed with my family and got to party non stop basically.  Ok well at least McKinlee and I got to party non stop while this hunk of man went to work everyday.


Our summer was full of county fair milkshakes, petting zoos, campfires & s'mores, carnivals, swimming and lots of playtime with M's aunts. I was so grateful to have my family around. It's different going home as an adult with a family of my own. I totally revert to my daughter state of mind and happily let my mom cook for me and fold my laundry. M absolutely loved playing with grandma and helping grandpa water the lawn after work. She learned so much this summer and grew like crazy! More on that in her 19 month update in a few days.





In the middle of our summer we were able to take a trip to Arizona to see Stafford's family. We went to a Diamondbacks game and played with M's cousins. She was in heaven with all those younger kids! After our trip to AZ we stopped by my grandparent's town to celebrate the town's history. I've never seen that little town so full of people!



This summer was full of family bonding time. My little sisters are 10 years younger than me, so being able to be home for long periods of time gives me a taste of what it would've been like to grow up with them. My favorite thing to do with my little sisters is to have a spa night complete with mani's or pedi's and a homemade (gross smelling) face mask. This one was a real crowd pleaser! Haha I hope your summer was absolutely wonderful...  And now for FALL!

Moisturizing Face Mask:

     - 1/4 cup yogurt
     - 2 TBS honey
     - 1/2 mashed banana

Leave on for 5-10 minutes then wash off with warm water. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment