Oct 27, 2014

Halloween Happenings

This October has gone by so fast! I still have a few decorations I haven't even put up. Stafford has been busy with school. One of his classes allows him to work with clients and he was able to go to arbitration... SO cool! At home I am preparing for a little vendor show in November and I'm pretty excited about it. I've never done anything like it, and I hope I'm ready for it!

With all of the craziness, we finally took a break on Friday night and went out for pumpkins. McKinlee was thrilled to find one just her size.



I think she liked the cart more than anything.... until we saw the Elsa painted pumpkins... then she just about died from excitement. It was the cutest.



We are trying to soak up as many Halloween things as we can before this month is over. Pumpkin carving/painting, Halloween parties, and trick or treating are up for this week. Now to start the movie list of all Harry Potters, Hocus Pocus, and The House on Haunted Hill. What's on your Halloween list?

3 comments:

  1. That Kinners is ADORABLE! You guys are working hard! Hope you have a Happy Halloween! The cart looks like a Grandpa Calder garden cart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blog and seeing those cute pictures. Thanks for taking the time to share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kelsi for your cute blog and sharing your life so I can enjoy it. I really appreciate seeing those cute pictures and reading about your life.

    ReplyDelete