Apr 14, 2014

Walking on Water

Why did no one tell me before we moved to Minnesota that we would be walking on lakes in March??? This cannot be real life. We keep hearing that this winter is the worst it's been in decades, but I'm not going to believe it until I see what next year brings. On the plus side, the sun has been out so we finally decided to bundle up and go for a walk at our favorite park! We barely lasted 15 minutes and we were back in the car. The attempt counts in my book.



Now that this girl is our crazy little walker, I can't wait to see how she does in the summer! I plan on going to a park every day. I guess that's another plus about Minnesota. So many lakes = lots of parks to play at! We got a tiny taste of summer when we first moved here in September and I am just dying to be able to go outside again! I hope it's getting warm where you are. Happy Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment