Nov 22, 2013

Recommitment

I read a little something today and it reminded me how much I've always wanted to be a mom and a good wife. Sometimes we have so much going on in our lives that we just get pulled too many directions or we focus on other things for a little bit. I will tell you that pretty much since McKinlee's birth, there have been times that I've felt a little off my game. I kind of just let life happen. I love my life and my little family so much, but I've recently realized I haven't been proactive in my roles as a wife and mom as much as I would've liked. I LOVE taking my little girl out to parks, or getting in our bathing suits and taking a bubble bath together. I need more of this in my life. I want to keep her days filled with wonder and joy. I also want our house to be a home for my husband. I want him to want to be home. I want him to feel like he can relax instead of doing the list of chores I couldn't get to. So this is me recommitting to my life's goal of being a great wife and a fun mom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment