Sep 13, 2013

Mom Fail.

I feel like I need to preface this post by reminding you of our crazy past month or so.  If you read my last post you know we are living out of suitcases until our apartment is finishing up construction.
I can't say it's been the easiest thing moving from place to place and getting McKinlee used to every new environment (she's finally settling into a routine), but we've sure been blessed with great friends and family through the whole process. This morning I was looking around our room and deciding what I needed to do today. Then I looked at my baby...


Yes, she's a doll- but that's not what I'm talking about.. Look at that outfit!! Those were her pajamas last night! As I was getting her dressed for bed, I was desperately searching through her suitcase for anything that would fit her and cover her arms and legs. She's grown out of most of her 3 month clothing and I didn't pack all of her 6 month clothing to come with us (what was I thinking?!). I've known that laundry had to be done soon what with the major drool fest she's got going lately and the messy bottle drinker she is.  :) Man I just love that girl.

I could just die over that face... the itchy eyes/nose face. So cute.


This isn't the ideal situation, but hey, we're alive and happy. Babies don't know if they're wearing a completely mismatched outfit because their mother couldn't get it together enough to have clean pajamas for her, do they? No big deal. Wish me luck on getting more done tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment