Dec 15, 2012

Week 32


How far along? 32 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 15 pounds
Maternity clothes? I mix in a few maternity shirts with normal clothes. Maternity shirts are definitely more comfortable, but I don't mind getting dressed up in my normal clothes.
Stretch marks: Not yet...
Best moment this week: Doctor appointmentTuesday! He just makes all of my nerves go away. He said we're measuring 2 weeks late (we're always late)...  I don't want to be pregnant for any longer!!
Miss anything? Not having rib pain probably. It's not bad, I can push her down, but it's still annoying to do. I also really miss my body. I miss being able to hug my husband tight and be comfortable when we lay on the couch together. haha it's so sad!
Movement?  She definitely has a sleep schedule. We know it pretty well :) Every night when we get in bed is about the time she wakes up and that makes me a little nervous for the future but we'll work it out.
Food cravings:  Ice! Still can't get enough of it. It's the weirdest thing. I blame my sister in law for telling me that was a craving of hers. Ever since I just have to have it! We just bought otter pops hoping that would be better on my teeth.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not eating for a long period of time, but I don't really get sick still, so that's been nice.
Have you started to show: Yep :) Wish it were smaller... Can't believe it's going to keep getting bigger.
Gender: Girl!
Labor signs: Braxton hicks.. Nothing too unbearable though.
Belly button in or out? in mostly.
Wedding ring on or off? on.
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy- the emotional thing has gone away for the time being, so that's good- no more sobbing/laughing fits in bed!
Looking forward to: Having her! Our doctor just made it seem so real! We only have a few more appointments left :) I'm just so ready to finally hold her and see what she looks like. I wish I would go into labor right at 37 weeks, but I guess every girl wishes for that.

If you couldn't tell..  our doctor appointment went great! After every appointment I'm like this I think. It's just nice to know that everything is ok and he just makes it seem like labor and everything is going to be a breeze. He gives me all the positives of everything and he's just so relaxed. I just love it! Stafford even got to feel her head today! The doctor showed us how to feel for her head- WHICH is down by my pelvis! Head down! YAY!! So yes..  Everything is good :) Little McKinlee is doing great and I hope it keeps going well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment