Aug 27, 2012

Week 15


How far along? 15 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 1 pound
Maternity clothes? Nope- still in normal jeans, but I occasionally use the hair-do-daw trick to give my tummy some more space.
Stretch marks?  Not yet!
Best moment this week:  Hearing baby's heart beat at the doctor! It's always nice to be reminded that baby's still alive.
Miss anything?  Probably not worrying about what I eat. I'm basically vegetarian because I don't like meat, so I don't get a lot of protein. That doesn't fly with pregnancy, so it's a spoonful of peanut butter and protein shakes for me.
Movement?  None this week :( dang it.
Food cravings:  Nothing really.
Anything making you queasy or sick: sitting/laying down for too long and any dirty looking things- my house is spotless and sanitized right now (thanks to my hubby).
Have you started to show? I think so- but I like to wear flowy shirts so it's not so obvious.
Gender: We'll find out September 14th!!
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out? in
Wedding ring on or off?  on
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy, but I probably have a little break down once a week :) haha
Looking forward to:  Being with my family and being pregnant! We're all going to Nevada to visit my grandparents.

0 comments:

Post a Comment