Aug 27, 2012

Week 16



I'm giving you 2 pictures since the top one is a cute outfit, but it doesn't show off the belly. haha.

How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  up 2 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Not yet :)
Stretch marks: None
Best moment this week: Spending time with my family made me feel officially pregnant. I loved it. AND my pooch seems to not be just food!
Miss anything?  Life seems pretty normal right now. It's all good :)
Movement?  None.
Food cravings:  Popcorn- but that's normal.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Different smells...
Have you started to show: Yes! There's a bump!
Gender: We'll know soon!
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out? in.
Wedding ring on or off? on.
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy happy!
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender!!!

2 comments:

  1. Found you through another blog. Congrats! I'm 26 weeks pregnant this week.
    On our week 16 we took our babymoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are too adorable!

    ReplyDelete