Nov 23, 2011

non-existent packing.

So...  we are on countdown here people. Stafford and I are moving in a week and a half!
Nothing is packed yet. I am freaking out. If you ask Stafford, he would tell you that I am the slowest packer of all time... and he's right. I'm horrible.
My way of helping the situation is to work on my scrapbooking so I can make the pile smaller.
So this is what our living room looks like right now...
haha I don't know how helpful I'm being, but it makes me feel better to get something done.
Next thing on the agenda... 
I am determined to keep my goal. Tonight for dinner I looked through my pinterest recipes and found a yummy rice recipe, and since we had pasta yesterday, it was perfect. So today this was the attempt...
Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken and Rice
I got this delicious recipe from here

Ingredients:
  • chicken breasts (I used one because I don't like meat).
  • 1 can of cream of chicken
  • onion, chopped up
  • yellow rice (I used 1 1/2 cups uncooked white minute rice)
  • 1 cup cheddar cheese
  • 1 can of corn drained

Put chicken in crock pot with chopped onion, then add cream of chicken. Cook on low for 7-8 hours or high for 3-4. Then add cooked rice and corn the last 15 minutes to warm.
There are lots of variations of this recipe, but this was very easy. Loved it.

 So yay... I think it looks good.
... and the complete meal... 
It was yum.

Have a great turkey day tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment