Apr 12, 2016

Spring Dresses + Ice Cream

Is it Spring where you live? Because Minnesota is a little late to the party I think. We've been in the 30's for a while, but this week we should be seeing some sun shine and I cannot wait! Despite the clouds, we ventured out to get our free Ben & Jerry's cone today with some friends and wander through a couple shops. McKinlee managed to keep all the ice-cream on her face, hands and coat, so I feel like that's a win. Addie is in the social stage and loved crawling around the grass with her little friend. Play dates that include ice cream and shopping make my heart happy. No matter how much effort it is. -But really McKinlee is getting a lot more laid back and will sit in the stroller for a bit on our outings now which makes things SO much easier! Now that I have Addie to compare (I really don't like that word, but I don't know how else to say that), I can see how McKinlee is active and busy, whereas Addie is much more relaxed and independent. It's fun to see the differences and similarities between them even though they're being raised in the same home. 


Despite our lack of Spring weather, I thought I would share what I plan on the girls wearing all season long...  DRESSES! At the end of last summer, we discovered the magic of play dresses and I plan on putting that knowledge to use this year. It's so easy for her to put on and she only needs to choose out one piece of clothing! If your littles are anything like mine they are busy bodies and they tend to go through at least 2 outfits a day. These are a great solution to the piles of laundry that creates! We are big fans of Old Navy dresses because they're good quality, but you can also find a great sale. The ones below are all under $10! Most of them are on sale right now too, so go stock up quick!




And here are a few that could be worn to church or other events and they are in the $10-$20 range.





I hope Spring finds you where ever you are. Thanks for reading!


0 comments:

Post a Comment