Mar 11, 2016

Park Dates + Top Knots

A little fresh spring air is just what the doctor ordered for our family this week. We have had a rough month basically, so to have a few days in a row now that are above 50 degrees is Heaven sent. I'll admit that I complain about Minnesota in the winter time, but come spring and fall, it is a beautiful place. There are so many parks to choose from!


Lovestrong

Lovestrong
Today was the first time I got to ask a little 5 year old and 2 year old if my daughter could join in their game of hide and seek. I loved it. McKinlee is a pretty independent girl, and if she does try to play with other kids she is usually the boss. This time she was timid and it was adorable! It's fun to see her hit new milestones and continue growing her personality. 

lovestrong

lovestrong

Lovestrong
Gray floral tunic | Skinny Jeans | Neon Striped Sweatshirt | Addie's outfit is a hand me down from M

And then there's Addie who is just happy and chill.

I hope you're having a great week too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment