Feb 12, 2016

Friday Favorites

I absolutely LOVE getting a little insight into other families and their lives. Blogs and instagram have introduced me to so many fun ladies. I thought I would share a few of my favorites today. I tend to gravitate towards people in similar stages of life. I like lifestyle blogs and hearing people's day to day. These women are all creative and give me fun ideas of things to do with my girls. I also love all of them because they are fun and have a happy outlook on life. Life is hard and I know everyone has their hard times, but we don't need to hear about every awful thing out there. I would much rather read realistic but happy moments in other's lives. Each one of these moms are fun to get to know. Go check them out!

Favorite Blogs:



Favorite Instagram Accounts:




0 comments:

Post a Comment