Feb 21, 2015

28 Weeks



Hello third trimester! I'm a little bit in disbelief. I feel like it just snuck up on me this time around. I promise I will be better when baby girl gets here and not treat her totally like the second child haha.

How far along: 28 Weeks
Total weight gain: 20 lbs.
Maternity clothes: I bought another maternity shirt today! It's nice to add a few to my collection with each pregnancy. Maybe by baby #4 I'll feel like I can wear something that fits properly every day of the week! ha.
Best moment this week: We got to celebrate Valentine's day while babysitting 5 kids, so I had a blast decorating the night before and surprising them when they woke up with some goodie bags. McKinlee's so young that she doesn't give a huge reaction for the little things, so it was fun to see the older kids reactions. It gave me a little glimpse into what I'll be doing in 10 years.
Symptoms:  Back pain and a few cramps this week. It's a weird feeling. I don't love it haha. I've also been extremely tired. 
Movement: She really wakes up at night. Tonight I just watched her rock back and forth. I love to talk to her more and more. I really am feeling like we need to choose a name for her! We may have it... it will just take some getting used to. Ah! Why are names so hard??
Food cravings: Mmmm... Can sugar in general be my answer? I'm actually surprised that I have been wanting strawberries as much as I have. I always have them with some sort of sugar (brown, white, cool whip haha), but at least fruit is the main part of that craving!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show: Yes.
Gender: Girl!
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding ring on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: Very happy!
Looking forward to: A little date night this weekend. And basically my afternoon naps. haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment