Feb 10, 2015

27 Weeks


How far along: 27 Weeks
Total weight gain: 20 lbs.
 Maternity clothes: Just a few maternity shirts. They are so much more comfy than squeezing into my other stuff!
Best moment this week: McKinlee turned 2 on Friday! We had a little party with some friends, and it turned out great! I love to see her with her friends and I also love chatting with our friends! It was a lot of fun and I'm glad we could celebrate that special little girl.
Symptoms:  General discomfort and heart burn makes a come back occasionally. I really have had a hard time with my back pain too. Sometimes I think about how right after giving birth, all of these symptoms disappear. I can do this for 13 more weeks. 
Movement: So much! She kicks everywhere. She's found my ribs and loves to hang out under them around dinner time. She also wakes up at bed time and that is my favorite time of day. It's our little bonding time since the day is so busy with McKinlee and Stafford. I can just sit and watch my belly move and talk to her. I love it.
Food cravings: I'm about to dig through my diaper bag to find the chocolate kisses McKinlee got at church on Sunday. Is that bad?
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show: Yep.
Gender: Girl!
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding ring on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy happy.. and tired. haha
Looking forward to: Valentine's Day this weekend! We don't have any big plans, but who doesn't love the day of love? 

How can I already be 27 Weeks? Next thing you know I'll be 30 weeks, which means only 10 more weeks till baby day! HOLY COW! I need to do a million things to the nursery to make it work for 2. I also need to go through all our boxes of baby clothes and wash everything. My sister sent me a few new outfits and I'm so excited! We'll have a spring baby this time around! Eee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment