Nov 4, 2013

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

I know we've all heard it before, but holidays are 150x better with kids. 
We celebrated early with our church chili cook-off and trunk or treat. Of course we dressed up and had a blast. 


I'll tell you the truth.. I came up with this costume the night before. I used a white sheet that we used to cover our dresser in the move for my dress and necklace. McKinlee's tutu shirt is made from a headband and strips of curtains I took from my mom's house (D.I. pile). I paired it with blue shorts and made a little bone for her hair. Stafford's is the only costume I spent money on. $5 for the orange fabric. I sewed two sides and cut wholes for the arms and head. Then I took some spare black fabric and glued it on in random places. His took about 20 minutes!  I have to say I was a little impressed by myself. If you need a last minute costume next year, this one came together fairly quickly!

Hope your Halloween was scary and fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment