Dec 31, 2012

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

This Christmas has been amazing! My family all came down to be at my grandparent's in Nevada. It's a small little town and we go for Christmas every few years. Of course Stafford and I decorated our little home before we left. There's nothing like the soft glow of Christmas lights on the tree at night when you're cuddled up on the couch. 

As soon as we knew we were going to my grandparent's for Christmas, Stafford was so excited to jump in the Spring again. Little did he know that the Spring in December is actually pretty warm. My family all wanted to go. Stafford was the first one in and they stayed in for at least 20 minutes.

Kayla, Brody, my mom and I all came along for the show.
My amazing mom made sure there was never a dull moment. We had a Christmas scavenger hunt, minute to win it games, and gingerbread house decorating. It was such a fun trip!


Aren't those babies to die for? Kayla made those dresses herself! She's an amazing mom.

I just love spending time with my family since we only get to see them a couple times a year. My sister Jamie has been part of Stafford and my little family since we all go to school in Rexburg. She's off this semester and she's going to Georgia to spend time with Kayla and Brody which will be so fun, but we're going to miss her so much! This was our last little hoorah with her until April! We had an amazing time with everyone and everyone was so giving this year. Little McKinlee was so blessed this year...
 Stafford bought McKinlee that adorable little purple dress and white furry boots. I'm dying. He is already a great dad :)
 Thank heavens for big sisters... Kayla took care of us so much! I'm pretty sure 85% of her outfits are from Kayla's twinners.

Anyway, this Christmas was absolutely perfect and I just can't wait 
till little McKinlee can be apart of all the fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment