Oct 26, 2012

Week 25



How far along? 25 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: up 7 lbs.
Maternity clothes? I can still button one pair of jeans! Isn't that so fun? No new maternity clothes yet.
Stretch marks: None
Best moment this week: Finding out my mom's coming to visit!! I have just been needing her lately. I'm so grateful that she's putting everything off just to come help me. Does anyone else have mini freak out moments that the nursery isn't done or that they don't own a carseat at 25 weeks?? Because these have been happening quite frequently lately.
Miss anything?  A normal appetite. It seems like nothing sounds good but sweets and I feel really guilty for eating so much sugar. My poor baby is going to be so fat!
Movement? She loves to kick all day. She wakes up right at 11:30 when I'm ready to go to bed, but I love falling asleep with Stafford's hand on my belly.
Food cravings: Sweets still.. Nothing too crazy yet.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing really.
Have you started to show: Yep.. But I wish it wasn't so big. And low. And wide. By week 30 I'll have to have my sister follow me around with a "wide load" sign.
Gender: Girl!!
Labor signs: Haven't noticed any Braxton Hicks this week thank heavens.
Belly button in or out? in.
Wedding ring on or off? on.
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy.. Just can't wait to get everything ready for her.
Looking forward to:  My mom coming!

By the way, the snow has begun and I'm terrified of slipping! This belly has definitely put off my center of balance.

1 comments:

  1. My appetite sucked till about 30 weeks!! it will be here faster then you know it, hang in there.

    ReplyDelete