Oct 18, 2012

Week 24



How far along? 24 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: up 6 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Lovin my leggings.. I can just wear them all day and I don't have to change when I'm home from school and work. it's just cozies all day! I'm also in my normal jeans and belly band.
Stretch marks: None -but I'm tempted to take this question down because I KNOW it's coming.
Best moment this week: We had our check up yesterday and it was great! Baby girl is healthy and kicking like crazy. We're measuring a couple weeks smaller so he told me to eat a burger :) Oh hunny... I hear red robin calling our names :)
Miss anything?  Sleeping through the night. Last night was probably the worst ever, but I've started to do the nap thing during the day so it evens out.
Movement? It's pretty constant. It's my favorite during class. I just love having my own little entertainment any time of the day.
Food cravings: Anything sweet. Seriously, it seems like all my snacks have to have some chocolate involved. It's bad.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing. It's been really great lately.
Have you started to show: This question will have the same response from here on out. I am big people and it's the best feeling. I'm not fat. I'm pregnant fat and it's obvious now :) yay!
Gender: Girl!!
Labor signs: I think I've had my first braxton hicks.. It seems really early though. Between classes when I'm walking I'll get a feeling like a side cramp and then it makes my whole belly hard. It's not pleasant. Is this normal for anyone else out there?
Belly button in or out? in, but I'm expecting the "pop" any day now!
Wedding ring on or off? on.
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy happy! Life is just so good. Classes are great, my hubby is great, I can eat whenever I want and not feel guilty. It's just great :)
Looking forward to: Buying things! Baby girl needs stuff- like more than I can list and it's freaking me out a little. 

 By the way....
Yes we have a name for baby girl :) I really wanted to have a name for our baby as soon as we found out if it was a boy or girl. So yes we've had her cute little name for over a month now and I've almost slipped on this blog and on facebook multiple times, but we want to keep it kind of quiet until a little closer to the end :) I can't tell you how nice it is though to be able to call her by name rather than "it" or "baby girl". I think it's helped me get used to her name and Stafford and I LOVE it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment