Oct 6, 2012

Week 22

WARNING: The bump is huge.


How far along? 22 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: up 4 lbs.
Maternity clothes?I'm still in normal jeans with the belly band. STILL looking for leggings...  Suggestions please!
Stretch marks: None yet.
Best moment this week:Having energry! I got a few things done and it felt so great.
Miss anything? A good night's sleep. I feel like it's been a while since I slept all through the night comfortably. I haven't bought a body pillow yet.. wondering if it's worth it?
Movement? A lot. I can tell when she wakes up and it's my favorite time of day :)
Food cravings: Gosh, no real cravings, but smoothies have been sounding really good lately, I'm just too lazy to make one for myself.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really. I've been feeling pretty good. The head aches have started occasionally though.
Have you started to show: This picture makes me look huge I feel like, but it's kind of fun. :)
Gender: Girl!!
Labor signs: Nope.
Belly button in or out? in, but shallow and the skin around it looks weird haha. Stafford says it's skin that's never seen the daylight before.
Wedding ring on or off? on.
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy :) 
Looking forward to: buying a dresser this weekend hopefully!!

Okay.. for all you momma's out there- Just this past week my hair has been getting greasy like immediately after I wash it. I've tried 3 different shampoos and conditioners and nothing is making it better. Please tell me this is a normal pregnancy thing and I can fix it??

2 comments:

  1. yay 22 weeks, for some weird reason 22 is my favorite number, always has been, but for no aparent reason. I loved being in my second trimester. I was so happy, & able to get around easily, and then the third trimester hit & I lost it haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't bought a body pillow yet, but I do use a pillow. I just use a regular sized pill that is nice and fluffy. Now that I'm bigger, it helps me sleep so much more! Not only does it prop my belly up but it helps my arms from losing blood circulation and falling asleep during the night. You look great! Wait a few more weeks and then you can say the bump is huge!

    ReplyDelete