Sep 17, 2012

Week 19



How far along? 19 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: up 2 lbs. 
Maternity clothes? Not yet
Stretch marks: None
Best moment this week: Finding the material for my baby quilt! So excited :)
Miss anything?  Umm.. I miss not huffing and puffing on campus.
Movement? It's not super strong, but it happens daily now, which I love.
Food cravings: Nada...
Anything making you queasy or sick: Getting too full.
Have you started to show: Yes, yes, yes.. Definitely.
Gender: Girl!!
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out? in.
Wedding ring on or off? on.
Happy or moody most of the time? I think I've been a little moody.. haha but at least I'll admit it.
Looking forward to: Buying things for my cute baby girl!

I've been up to a lot of crafting this weekend.. picture post to follow :)

1 comments: