Sep 10, 2012

Week 18


How far along? 18 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: up 2 lbs. 
Maternity clothes? Not yet
Stretch marks: Nope
Best moment this week: Meeting our new doctor! He is so great and I know we'll get along.
Miss anything?  Laying on my back! So bad.
Movement? Here and there, but nothing too noticeable.
Food cravings: Still nothing- but pizza always sounds good.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Plain pasta with with butter which was another one of my old favorites.
Have you started to show: Oh yes, but I can still hide it.
Gender: We find out Tuesday!!!  AHHH!
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out? in.
Wedding ring on or off? on.
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy- We're finding out the gender!!
Looking forward to: Tuesday morning!!


* I've been having bad back pain lately. Work involved a lot of book lifting and walking, so I'm on the couch with a hot pad as soon as I get home. Poor Stafford suffers for it. Any remedies you suggest?

2 comments:

  1. Chiropractor!! It was a life saver for me!

    You look beautiful! Can't wait to hear what you are having!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooo good to know.. did you ever get a message from a spa or anything? I'm wondering if that's worth it.

      Delete