Apr 30, 2012

Back to school.

BLOGGING FRIENDS!
Sorry it's been so long. 
A new semester has started and guess who's so busy she only gets 6 hours of sleep a night (if that)...

This girl.

I am exhausted.
My schedule is pretty fun, but there's so much to do!

Interiorscaping
Early Child Development
Parenting -love
Home Gardening -love
New Testament
and Beginning Piano!

Fun right?? well I think this semester is going to be way harder than the last- and this semester is packed with fun classes, so I just don't get it.
If any of you are wondering how I am able to take such amazing classes and still graduate college, let me just tell you.
I have never had a big passion for anything outside the home really.
I can't wait to be a mom and I want to do anything and everything wife-ish and mom-ish.
Luckily at BYU-Idaho, that's exactly what they offer. 
I am getting a Bachelors of Science.
I'm a University Studies major, which means I can take lots of different classes. 
My minor is Home and Family Living and I have 2 clusters:
child development and horticulture.
This means I get to take sewing, cooking and flower classes and still graduate. yay!

oh and don't worry.. I have a back-up plan just in case I need to work. I have a lot of experience in preschool teaching and I'm very confident that I can do that if I needed to. - just in case you were worried.

0 comments:

Post a Comment