Feb 27, 2012

pizza braid. yumm.




 It may not look like much, but this baby was delicious.




For one of my foods classes, I had to make a braid of some sort. We made an 
apple danish in class, but I'm not a big fan of 
cream cheese- call me crazy-
 I thought a pizza braid would be perfect so I could use it as dinner. I was a little worried because my past pizza making experiences haven't been the best, but it turned out so good!
Stafford loved it.
I thought I would share :)


Pizza Braid:

Ingredients-
Crescent rolls
Pizza Sauce (I made homemade from this recipe)
Mozzarella and cheddar cheese
olives
pineapple chunks
ham
(of course you can put whatever you want on it, but this is what I did)

1. Lay out crescent rolls on baking sheet and pinch together the seams.
2. Layer sauce and toppings in the middle third of the dough.
3. Using a pizza cutter slice the sides into one inch sections to the toppings in the middle.
4. "Braid"the sections by crossing one at a time.
5. Bake at 375 for 25-ish minutes.

This was seriously delicious and so easy to do. In fact Stafford wants it again this week :) Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment