Feb 4, 2015

26 Weeks




How far along: 26 Weeks
Total weight gain: 17 lbs. 
Maternity clothes: Luckily with potty training this week, we haven't left the house much, so I can live in leggings. 
Best moment this week: Potty training is going great! And we made it through all 3 hours of church with no accidents!
Miss anything: Sleeping through the night. It's been a rough week with sleeping. I just get uncomfortable and can't find a good position to lay in. AND I've been needing to go to the bathroom more and more at night. That's been annoying. 
Movement: Still lots, and getting stronger!
Food cravings: Oh I have been dying for some hershey's chocolate dipped in peanut butter! Seriously, why have I not indulged this yet?
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show: Yes-I feel too big and yet I'm 26 weeks, so it's ok. I have to remind myself that it's the baby. haha
Gender: Girl!Belly button in or out: In- for now.
Wedding ring on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: I got a little moody this week. Just going stir crazy I think. I'm ready for some warmer weather, and it's only February!
Looking forward to: McKinlee's birthday is Friday! I can't believe this cute girl is already 2. I don't think it's hit me yet, or maybe having a baby on the way makes it more bearable that one of my girls is growing up.

I'm still pretty tired. I think this is how it goes when you're pregnant with a toddler. It's hard to keep up! I'm working on our potty training post, so you can see just what we've been up to for the past week or so ;) Here's a little preview...



Gosh she's cute.

1 comments:

  1. I feel too big too! Maybe that's normal. I had a stranger ask me how far along I was, and when I told her she said I was tiny! What?? I feel ginormous, haha!

    ReplyDelete