May 15, 2014

Easter Recap

I'm getting so good at keeping up with holiday posts! -Not. Our Easter was really laid back this year. We didn't even dye eggs! With finals coming up for Stafford, me having a nanny job for a little bit, 4 April birthdays to shop for and celebrate (and another on Cinco de Mayo), Easter came up a little too fast! I did spend the night before filling eggs and baskets for my loves- some of those eggs are still missing by the way. We had Pull-Aparts and a sausage/egg casserole for breakfast then relaxed until church.

Dress: Camilla (Marshalls) /  Headband / Shoes
This little lady LOVED the Magna Doodle that the Easter bunny brought for her. She plays with it every day and doesn't get sick of it. I love that she'll sit down and put it on her lap with her little toes peeking out of the other side.





It was a beautiful day and very relaxing which let us focus on the messages at church. He is risen! I am grateful for that knowledge and grateful that because of our Lord and Savior I can be with my cute little family for eternity.


0 comments:

Post a Comment