Oct 29, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

This weekend was just what the doctor ordered. We have been sick for a while, so we haven't been able to leave the house much. This weekend we were all feeling better, so we packed up the diaper bag and headed out. It was freezing, but we had so much fun walking around and looking at all their fun attractions. I like pumpkin patches that have a lot of activities and treats. This one is definitely one we'll come back to next year- Thank you Kyle and Jeneca for telling us about it!


This is one of the few times I brought my actual camera with me, so sorry for the picture overload. Are you just dying over those pictures of Stafford with McKinlee? Because I am!

3 comments:

  1. Awww, she's so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute! So sorry you guys have been down with the icky bug going around!

    ReplyDelete