Feb 5, 2013

Week 40



Tomorrow's the big day! We can't wait any longer for McKinlee to arrive, so yes we're inducing her tomorrow! I love that it will be so close to her due date. I have been looking forward to this day for so long! I'm really nervous about everything. Of course I've read blogs and babycenter.com on being induced, so the horror stories have gotten to me a little bit. I just want everything to go well and I want a healthy baby that I can bring home. My mom brought a bunch of new outfits with her that I'm just dying over too.. I almost want to bring a different one for her coming home outfit! I love baby clothes! Anyways.. please pray for me and McKinlee tomorrow- I can use all the help I can get!

How far along: 40 weeks
Total weight gain: 23 pounds.. Atleast I didn't gain this week.
Sleep: Last night was the best night I've had in a while! I slept from midnight to 6:30 wonderfully then woke up when Stafford got up for class. I either wake up when he does because I'm too hungry to sit in bed longer or I will fall back asleep until 11:30 which makes me just feel lazy, but it's so nice to get that extra sleep when I can.
Maternity clothes? Leggings and my maternity tank top are my essentials still :) Just loving the comfortable stuff at this point.
Stretch marks: Bummed about them, but I'm hoping they'll fade quickly (think positive thoughts!)
Best moment this week: Knowing I will have my baby no later than tomorrow! It's been quite the week just knowing our little girl had to make her arrival soon!
Miss anything? I am just thinking about how much I'll miss these little movements in my belly and having my little girl next to me safe at all times. I'm sure I'll miss shopping by myself and watching a movie with no distractions, but I sure am ready to have a buddy all day while Stafford's at school and I can't wait to see what she looks like! Way more to look forward to than misses I think.
Movement?  Lots and lots! I think she knows we're about to meet. Even though she's being stubborn.
Food cravings: Nothing really.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I occasionally feel nauseous after eating, but it's not too bad- just the occasional throwing up in my mouth a little bit lol too much information I know.
Have you started to show: Hello, yes.
Gender: Girl! :)
Labor signs: braxton hicks after my mom forced me to walk everywhere today! haha Nothing too bad though.
Belly button in or out? It's an outie..  Stafford sure thinks it's funny.
Wedding ring on or off? on.
Happy or moody most of the time? Mostly happy! Can't wait to meet her!
Looking forward to: Tomorrow!!


1 comments: