Feb 16, 2013

McKinlee 1 week

1 Week
McKinlee:
Height: 19 1/2 in.  50%   That's a whole inch! The nurse said the hospital works so fast, so the original measurement could've been off.
Weight: 6 lbs. 9 oz.  25%    She only lost a few ounces and he said she should be back up to birth weight next week.
Head: 35 cm.  50%
Sleep: No real sleep schedule yet.. Mommy and Daddy could really use some sleep. Thank heavens for my mom being here. She takes her in the morning so I can sleep a little longer while Stafford's at school. She sleeps up to 4 hours in a row though, so that's been pretty nice.

This first week has been crazy. I'm ready to get into a routine. I feel like it's hard to do anything because I'm just waiting on her to wake up and eat or go to sleep. I also feel guilty if I'm not watching her every second because I know she is just growing so fast! We can already tell a difference in her face. I just can't believe it's already been a week. I think I could always use more sleep, but I haven't been super exhausted or anything. It has been so fun to just have some one to play with all day. I love this little girl so much.


I don't plan on posting every week, but monthly is a must!

0 comments:

Post a Comment