Mar 25, 2012

feeding frenzy!

Hello, hello!
Since we've been married people always ask Stafford and I 
what we like to do..  
I never knew what to say.. we do normal things..
watch movies, play games, eat ice cream, etc.

But it just hit me.
We love feeding ducks.

We've been to the duck pond every day for the past 4 days.

The first time we showed it up, it was still pretty cold out and no one was there to feed them. As soon as we got out of the car with our loaf, the whole gaggle came waddling towards us.




 We just love it.
and I'm pretty sure they love us too.
We also found a momma goose laying on 5 eggs!!!
Needless to say that is why we go back everyday.
I can't wait till we have babies!
And I say we because those baby geese are partly mine since
I've invested so much in them already.


Yay! Can't wait until they hatch!

and if you think this is just a way to fill the void in my heart for my own babies you may be right, 
but we all know it's not quite the right time yet, so baby geese it is.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kelsi! I love your blog! And I think its so cute that you guys like to feed little ducks :) My husband and I like to go to pet stores and hold puppies ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's so fun! Seriously I love love petting and holding animals. As long as I can wash my hands afterwards. I'm kind of a clean freak.

      Delete
  2. fun pics!! and a fun story..5 eggs!! Everything is fun when your in love!!
    I am your newest follower.pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gosh, i love feeding geese and the duckies, but these photos almost have me fearing for your life. there are just so many, ha ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? They were everywhere... and so was the poop. But someone's gotta do it :)

      Delete